Junior Urban Manager
Do you have a nose for development and an affinity with urban planning and architecture? If so, you might be MG Real Estate’s new Junior Urban Manager.
- Your focus is on supervising and developing environmental applications.
- You direct the engineering firms and architects during the compilation of the development files.
- You review studies and monitor continuity throughout the file.
- You follow up on current dossiers with the government
- Online environment desk (Omgevingsloket): content and implementation;
- Industrial construction and road construction;
- Urban and regional planning: procedures and tools;
- Grants: applying for and monitoring grants;
- Studies (MOBERs/MER/ARCHeo/...): interpretation, assessment and follow up;
- Architecture (AutoCAD): reading and editing plans;
- Languages: NL/FR/EN
- You are an industrial engineer, a construction graduate or equivalent through experience.
- Your eagerness to learn encourages you to learn from colleagues with experience in the construction/industrial building sector.
- You are a good communicator and networker.
- You are flexible, driven, persuasive and diplomatic.
- You can work well independently and are result-oriented.
- You are flexible in your working hours.
- Preferably you live in East or West Flanders.
You will join a team of experienced Urban Managers who work in close contact with the Commercial Managers. We offer you a competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Are you passionate about your work and looking for a new challenge to boost your career? We should definitely get acquainted.
Send your letter of motivation and CV and recent photo to email@example.com.