Project Manager - Engineer/Architect
The site 'Elektriciteitscentrale Langerbrugge' is an impressive monument, located in the port of Ghent. For years, the building served as an energy generator for Ghent and its surroundings.
After the departure of Electrabel, MG Real Estate acquired the building; now it is being prepared for the 21st century.
MG Real Estate is looking for a project manager to gradually breathe new life into this challenging building.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a construction engineer, architect or engineer-architect by training;
- You have a good knowledge of architectural aspects in general and of renovation in particular;
- You have feeling with historical buildings and monuments, both in terms of construction and (re)use;
- You can initiate, map, guide, rethink and adjust a complex process;
- You are a good communicator who, based on the passion for the building and the site, guides and integrates potential clients;
- You are able to convince stakeholders with strong arguments and to get them on board with your story;
- Above all, you want to breathe new life into the site 'Langerbrugge power station' to become the hotspot of Ghent port.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you eager to get started at MG Real Estate?
Then send us your CV via email@example.com or give us a call on 0478 51 53 66.