MG Real Estate is a real estate development and investment company specializing in developing large logistic schemes, warehouses and state-of-the-art office buildings, retail centers and residential developments in prime locations. MG Real Estate is a privately held European group of companies with a strong equity basis and a lean organizational structure, which enables us to take swift decisions.
In addition of developing prestigious projects, we are also responsible for the professional and efficient management of our projects with a focus on customer satisfaction and sustainable returns.
MG Real Estate is currently experiencing strong growth and to continue this growth we are looking for a Property Manager.
WHAT'S IN A NAME?
As Property Manager, you will be responsible for the operation, control and maintenance of various patrimonial properties; logistics, commercial and residential.
- You will be the point of contact for our landlords, suppliers, external parties and will build strong relationships with them
- Daily management of the operational tasks; maintenance, rent and communication with the stakeholders
- You contribute to the expansion of our property management through the strong growth we are currently experiencing
- On a regular basis, fulfill and closely monitor inspections
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We will be looking for someone who matches following profile characteristics:
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree Real Estate of Office Management, or equivalent to experience
- +3 year’s experience as a Property Manager
- Dutch and English: mandatory, French is a plus
- Knowledge of ESG, techniques, expense statement and insurances
- You are punctual, strong in administration and good laughs
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
- An international work environment where you will join a young and dynamic team
- A competitive salary package with extra – legal benefits
- You feel comfortable in a hardworking no-nonsense environment
- Training and development opportunities
Are you passionate about your work and looking for a new challenge to boost your career?
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0471 92 35 28