MG Real Estate is an international real estate developer and focuses mainly on the development and realization of logistics, offices and retail. In order to expand the ambitious vision of MG Real Estate and to develop our logistic branch even more, we are looking for a dynamic Property Manager. As a project manager you oversee all operations of residential and commercial properties, including office buildings and shopping centers.
- Report the property's financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to property owners.
- Meet potential tenants, showing them the property and assessing their applications in accordance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Inspect properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as required.
- Investigate and resolving property complaints and rental violations.
- Arrange contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new contracts.
- Prospect potential customers and follow up the incoming leads.
- Track close contact with interested customers and stay responsible for this contact until the contract is signed.
- Oversee branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of rental contracts and property laws
- Motivation for sales and negotiation
- Communication expert
- Attention to detail to ensure applications
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- You can work independently and result-oriented, while simultaneously being a true team player
You have a higher education in real estate in combination with several years of relevant work experience. You are based in Luxemburg, or willing to move. In addition to French, you speak and write fluent English. You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills that support you in building strong relationships with clients and other relevant contacts. Next to taking ownership of the Luxemburg office, you work closely with your colleagues in the Belgium head office.
You will join an enthusiastic team that has built a great deal of expertise over the years. Are you ambitious and do you want to help further expand our developments? We are looking forward to your application.
Send your CV, cover letter and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone +352 28 79 40 10.