Commercial Manager Luxemburg
MG Real Estate is an international real estate developer and focuses mainly on the development and realization of logistics, offices and retail. In order to expand the ambitious vision of MG Real Estate and to develop our logistics, offices and retail branch even more, we are looking for a dynamic Commercial Manager Luxemburg.
- You will be based in Luxemburg and will be responsible for all our projects in Luxemburg.
- Conduct market research to support the company in taking wise strategic business decisions.
- You will be responsible for the commercialization and rental of the projects in collaboration with brokers.
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new contracts.
- You prospect potential customers and follow up the incoming leads.
- You will keep close contact with interested customers and will be responsible for this contact until the contract is signed.
- Oversee branding and marketing endeavors to ensure all efforts are aligned with business goals
- You will work closely with your colleagues in the Belgium based office.
- You report to the CCO Luxemburg.
You have a higher education in real estate in combination with several years of relevant work experience. You excel in analytical and strategic thinking and is highly organized. In addition to English, you speak and write fluent French. Dutch is a big plus. You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills that support you in building strong relationships with clients and industry contacts. In other words, you are a true networker, flexible, driven, convincing as well as being diplomatic. You can work independently and result-oriented, while simultaneously being a true team player.
You will join an enthusiastic team that has built a great deal of expertise over the years. Are you ambitious and do you want to help further expand our logistics, offices and retail developments? We are looking forward to receive your application.
Send your CV, cover letter and photo to email@example.com or contact us by phone +32 9 250 95 10.