Junior Project manager
MG Real Estate is a European high-speed developer. Speed is our watchword in logistics, offices, retail and residential projects. Without ever compromising on quality. Top locations and strong architectural designs with the highest standards, that is what MG Real Estate stands for.
Do you want to guide new European logistic developments from A to Z? Then perhaps you will become our new Junior Project Manager.
WHAT’S IN A NAME?
As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation of all facets of project development. You are involved in the design of the building plans and coordinate them with our internal departments to strictly follow agreements, planning and budget.
No two days are the same, that's for sure, but just to give you an idea...
- Our clients are located all over Europe, so you will be abroad at least 2 days a week. Leaving tomorrow at the last minute? That's fine by you.
You bear full responsibility for projects from concept to completion.
You closely monitor the budget, quality and timing of the projects.
During the construction process, you organise the price requests and make a qualitative price comparison of the different offers. You negotiate the terms and conditions and, in cooperation with the legal department, draw up conclusive building contracts.
You proactively follow up on all parties involved and organise and lead site meetings.
You are responsible for delivery, the asbuilt file and the transfer to the Property Manager.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone with the following profile characteristics:
- You have a master's degree in construction engineering.
- Ideally, you already have some previous work experience, but that's not required!
- An expert in multitasking and an organisational talent, that is how your friends would describe you.
- You can switch quickly where necessary, work under time pressure and think in a proactive, solution-oriented way.
- You work independently and can manage and follow up a project integrally.
- Je Nederlands is perfect, English is a close second mais tu maîtrises tout aussi bien le français.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
- A varied job with many responsibilities and the opportunity to develop yourself further;
- A very attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits;
- You will be working in MG World, a team of close colleagues who will welcome you with open arms.
Send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.