Junior Urban Manager
MG Real Estate is a real estate development and investment company specializing in developing large logistic schemes, warehouses and state-of-the-art office buildings, retail centers and residential developments in prime locations. MG Real Estate is a privately held European group of companies with a strong equity basis and a lean organizational structure, which enables us to take swift decisions.
Are you interested in development and a feeling with architecture and urban planning? Then you might become our new Junior Urban Manager.
WHAT'S IN A NAME?
- Your focus is on the development of divers construction documents
- Supervising and preparing environmental permits
- Supervising design offices and architects during the compilation of the development dossiers
- You check the reports and monitor the continuity of the file
- Attend meetings
- Follow up dossiers with the authorities
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We will be looking for someone who matches following profile characteristics:
- You obtained a bachelor's or master's degree in Industrial Engineer Construction or Architecture
- +3 years of experience in a similar function, willing to travel
- English and French: good knowledge, Dutch: mandatory
- Social, commercial flair, eager to learn
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
We offer you:
- A professional and dynamic international environment that gives you the opportunity to grow in your job
- Great team with energetic colleagues
- A competitive salary complemented with extra-legal benefits such as, car, meal vouchers, ...
Are you passionate about your work and looking for a new challenge to boost your career?
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0471 92 35 28