Marketing and CRM Specialist
MG Real Estate is a real estate development and investment company specialising in developing large logistic schemes, warehouses and state-of-the-art office buildings, retail centres and residential developments in prime locations. MG Real Estate is a privately held European group of companies with a strong equity basis and a lean organizational structure, which enables us to take swift decisions.
This exciting role is vital to the delivery of MG Real Estate’s strategic priorities, involving developing and managing the MG brand, generating a wide range of communication material, and maintaining all our social media platforms. The right candidate will drive first-class, engaging communications that positively and visibly impact the presence and profile of MG Real Estate within the construction industry.
WHAT'S IN A NAME?
Primary responsibility: Day-to-day lead for marketing activity, brand building, and new property launches in line with the marketing plan. Secondary responsibility: Supporting the Commercial Managers with the implementation of our CRM system.
- Managing our website, as well as managing our presence on social media platforms like LinkedIn and various communication tools.
- Leading the setup and continuous maintenance of our SharePoint, ensuring its smooth functionality within the organisation.
- Handling and refining our CRM System to ensure efficient management and optimal utilisation.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning the implementation from ideation to execution
- Measuring digital marketing performance through the usage of appropriate tools and analytics to measure the effectiveness of digital activities and track conversion rates
- Crafting content for a range of materials, including brochures, newsletters, press releases, and other relevant mediums.
- Collaborating with the designated Project Manager to equip our MG sites with essential visual elements like flags, containers, banners, and promotional materials.
- Staying updated on emerging technologies, social media platforms, web advancements, and digital marketing trends. Implementing relevant innovations to drive continuous improvement.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Previous experience in a marketing role is required – 3 to 5 years
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint
- Understand the basic fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns on platforms (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube)
- Proficient in all website analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional project teams
- A positive, flexible and can do attitude