The AA Tower breathes innovation. The sleek tower overlooks the Technology Park, designed by the University of Ghent.
The AA Tower is located near the Zwijnaarde interchange. As a result, it offers easy access to the R4, E40 and E17 motorways. The site is perfectly accessible from Ghent and the surrounding area by public transport, car or bicycle.
Research and development
These companies are the perfect embodiment of the AA Tower in Ghent:
- TP Vision is a player in the world of visual and digital entertainment and develops, manufactures and markets Philips TV sets all over the world.
- iMinds is an independent research institute within the world of ICT services and applications. iMinds researches digital technologies and transforms this know-how into future-oriented products and services.
- Huawei is a Chinese player that focuses on telecommunications. In the B2C market, the company is primarily known for its smartphones and tablets, but in the B2B market it also provides complete communication networks.
- As an employers' federation, Agoria groups and protects companies in the technology industry and helps them to secure their future.
- IBS is the world's leading provider of distribution management software for wholesale, distribution and manufacturing.
- Daikin Benelux is an air-conditioning specialist for residential, commercial and industrial spaces.